1. Gray lens: can absorb infrared rays and 98% of ultraviolet rays. The great advantage of the gray lens is that it will not change the original color of the scene due to the lens, and the great satisfaction is that it can very effectively reduce the light intensity. The gray lens can evenly absorb any color spectrum, so the scene will only become darker, but there will be no obvious chromatic aberration, showing a real and natural feeling. It belongs to the neutral color system and is suitable for all people.
2. Brown lenses: can absorb 100% of ultraviolet rays, brown lenses can filter out a lot of blue light, can improve the visual contrast and clarity, so it is very popular with wearers. Especially when the air pollution is serious or foggy, the wearing effect is better. Generally, it can block the reflected light from a smooth and bright surface, and the wearer can still see the subtle parts. It is an ideal choice for drivers. For middle-aged and elderly patients with high vision above 600 degrees, priority can be given.
3. Green lens: The green lens is the same as the gray lens, which can effectively absorb infrared light and 99% of ultraviolet rays. While absorbing light, it greatly increases the green light reaching the eyes, so it has a cool and comfortable feeling, suitable for people who are prone to eye fatigue.
4. Pink lens: This is a very common color. It can absorb 95% of ultraviolet rays. If it is to correct vision glasses, women who must wear them often should choose light red lenses, because light red lenses have better ultraviolet absorption function and can reduce the overall light intensity, so the wearer will feel more comfortable.
5. Yellow lens: can absorb 100% of ultraviolet rays, and can let infrared and 83% of visible light penetrate the lens. The big feature of the yellow lens is that it absorbs most of the blue light. Because when the sun shines through the atmosphere, it is mainly represented by blue light (this can explain why the sky is blue). After the yellow lens absorbs blue light, it can make the natural scene more clear. Therefore, the yellow lens is often used as a “filter” or used by hunters when hunting.
Post time: Dec-10-2021